Tuesday, August 7, 2012

God of This City

~
For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this city
Greater things have yet to come
and greater things are still to be done in this city.
~
Let me just say that I have fallen in love with Chattanooga, Tennessee... completely. It is so sad to say goodbye, but I know that it is the right thing for me right now. I can only hope that God will allow me another opportunity to live in such an awesome place! Everything about this city is beautiful- I'll miss the tree-covered mountains in the background, the many bridges spanning over the rivers, the great little downtown shops, amazing restaurants, people of every color, shape, size, and walks of life. I am truly blessed.
~
Check out this little cutie that came to town for a few days. This is Sohee and me at Clumpie's ice-cream. Tara, Crew, and Sohee all came to Chattanooga for a couple days to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma. I'm having blast with these kids, they are amazing. :]
~
~
My new obsession. The other day before my last day at work, I stopped in Barnes & Noble and picked up this book. It is so good. Can't put it down.
~
~
Please keep me in your prayers as I prepare to make the trip back to Michigan on Sunday. Can't wait to see ya'll. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment